Control-M and DevOps
Accelerate the speed of application delivery by 30%
- Enable shift-left best practices for job and workload scheduling automation to speed time to delivery and increase application quality
- Work in a familiar development environment (and avoid additional training) using JSON, REST API's and a node.js CLI for creating workflows as artifacts
- Find defects and bugs earlier in the SDLC to reduce costs and increase higher quality applications
- Take a Jobs-as-Code approach to accelerate application build, test, and validation.
- Provide developers access to business application automation leveraging Control-M Workbench capabilities